Age Group Program
The London-Western Age-Group Program (AG) has its focus on Tyke to Juvenile age groups (8-17 years). Practices are 2 times per week throughout the year, Tuesday’s and Thursday’s.
- No experience is necessary. Wrestling accommodates individual progress at all levels.
- Boys and girls. Our practices are co-ed with boys and girls.
- Start anytime throughout the season. We encourage starting in the Fall to accrue a full season of practices
- Annual membership cost — $350. Quarterly rates are available $175.
- Wrestling Room, Alumni Hall lower level 15, Western University, London
- Contact Sue Perkins (membership coordinator) “PERKINS” <email@example.com>
- Come watch and try a practice